ACCESSORIES & CONSUMABLES
- High accuracy of tidal volume due to proximal flow measurement
- Specially developed and approved for use with Hamilton Medical ventilators
- Reduced risk of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) due to single patient usage
Since 1983, the proximal flow sensor has been the centrepiece of all Hamilton Medical ventilators. It provides you with valuable data from the airway opening, and the whole ventilation process depends on these measurements and their accuracy. Precise volume, flow, and pressure data allow better assessment of the patient’s lung condition. We offer single-use and autoclavable flow sensors for adult, paediatric and neonatal applications.
Breathing Circuit Sets
- User-friendly as flow sensor, tube, connectors and expiratory valve set are preassembled
- Heated (for HAMILTON-H900 humidifier) and non-heated breathing circuit sets
- Reduced risk of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia (VAP) due to single patient use
We offer preassembled breathing circuit sets with proven manufacturer quality – all sets have been specially developed for Hamilton Medical ventilators. Our single-use and autoclavable breathing circuit sets are available in several different lengths and assemblies – with and without flow sensor and/or expiratory valve – to meet your individual requirements.
Expiratory Valve Sets
- Specially developed for our ventilators
- Quickly mountable and easy to use
- High patient safety
The valve is one of the key elements of any ventilation system. The Hamilton Medical single-use and autoclavable expiratory valve sets are specially developed for our ventilators.
The main tasks of the expiratory valve sets are to control the respiratory phases and the expiratory pressure, as well as to regulate the PEEP. Their design also prevents internal ventilator components from coming into contact with the patient’s exhaled gas.
- Comfortable positioning due to automatic adjustment of the forehead cushion
- Four interchangeable elbows for any clinical use
- Color-coded cord for quick release in emergencies
The Hamilton Medical full face masks offer an optimal fit while minimizing leakage and pressure points. The soft surface and forehead cushion make the mask particularly comfortable to wear. They are intended for spontaneously breathing patients with respiratory insufficiency, who may be subjected to non-invasive ventilation (NIV) with pressure support.
The product portfolio includes a range of masks in three sizes (S, M, L): single use, reusable, vented, and non-vented with or without an emergency outlet.
High Flow Interfaces
- Extra soft material and comfortable fit
- Highly flexible tube to reduce the risk of kinking
- Elastic and flexible, 360°-adjustable headband
Our ventilators offer high flow oxygen therapy as a software option that is easy to add on.
For our dual and single limb breathing circuit sets we offer high flow nasal cannulas.
nCPAP Interfaces for Neonates
- High patient comfort due to soft materials and low noise levels
- Optimal fit due to the flexible connection and adjustable adapter
- Masks and bonnets from XXS to XXL
All Hamilton Medical ventilators offer nCPAP (nasal continuous positive airway pressure) modes. You only need to set the desired CPAP pressure and the flow is adjusted automatically based on patient conditions and potential leaks.
This prevents unintended peak pressures, guarantees highly efficient leak compensation, and helps to reduce oxygen consumption.
- Effective dose of delivery
- Silent operation
- Small particle size
We offer nebulization solutions of AEROGEN®, the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of high performance aerosol drug delivery technology for all patient groups.
- Mainstream and sidestream
- Reliable measurement
- Comfortable fit
All Hamilton Medical ventilators provide volumetric capnography as either a standard or optional feature.
Mainstream CO2 measurement is performed using a CAPNOSTAT® 5 sensor at the patient’s airway opening.
The LoFlo sidestream sensor is the ideal capnography solution for all CO2 monitoring requirements in non-intubated patients.
- Reliable measurement
- Maintenance free with paramagnetic sensor
- For all patient groups
All Hamilton Medical ventilators should operate with an original Oxygen cell from Hamilton Medical, as performance of our ventilators can only be guaranteed when Hamilton Medical Originals are used.
An oxygen cell or paramagnetic O2 sensor monitors the oxygen concentration of the gas to be delivered to the patient – an important, essential function.
The correct operation of the connected oxygen cells is automatically checked at regular intervals by the ventilator’s internal electronics.